How we use your information.
Thank you for visiting Green Trust Cash, which is owned and operated by Green Trust Cash, LLC and maintains this site for your personal information. This policy explains the what, how, and why of the information we collect when you choose Green Trust Cash. It also explains the specific ways we use and disclose that information.
What does Green Trust Cash do with your personal information?
Why we share?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Consumers have the right to limit some but not all sharing. This notice tells you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
What do we share?
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or
service you have with us.
This information can include:
- Social Security number and checking account information
- Payment history and income
- Employment information and wire transfer instructions
How do we share?
All financial companies need to share customers personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers personal information; the reason Green Trust Cash chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Green Trust Cash, LLC share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus.||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes to offer our products and services to you||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||No||We do not share|
|For our affiliates everyday business purposes information about your transactions and experiences||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness||Yes||Yes|
|For our affiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||Yes||Yes|
To limit our sharing
- Call customer service at 1-866-479-0784
- Visit us on the web at www.greentrustcash.com and send us a message
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we can share your information as described in this notice.
However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.
Who we are
- Who is providing this notice?
What we do
- How does Green Trust Cash, LLC protect my personal information?
- To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
- How does Green Trust Cash, LLC collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Apply for a loan
- Give us your income information
- Tell us where to send the money
- Provide account information
- Provide employment information
- We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.
- Why can’t I limit all sharing?
You have the right to limit only
- Sharing for affiliates everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
- What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
- Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
- Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. *Our affiliates include other business entities of the Ft. Belknap Indian Community.
- Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Joint marketing
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market
financial products or services to you.
- Green Trust Cash, LLC does not jointly market.
Updated December 4, 2014